Silicone Additive Similar as Dow Corning Q4-3667
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||100 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Packaging:||in 25 Kg PE drums|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||20000 MT/a|
Model No.: Similar as Dow Corning Q4-3667 and XIAMETER OFX-3667
KylinSil 229 Silicone Additive
Substrate Wetting Additive for synthetic fiber; Anti-blocking & releasing agent for PU resin; Similar as Dow Corning Q4-3667 & XIAMETER OFX-3667
Polyether-silicone copolymer type ABA;
Form: clear to slight hazy liquid (hazy @ ≤ 25℃; waxy @ ≤ 15℃)
Active Content: 100%
Viscosity @ 25C: 200 ~ 600
- Greater compatibility with organic lubricant components than conventional silicones.
- Excellent anti-blocking & release effects with gloss and softness.
- Improve leveling, wetting and spread-out.
- KylinSil 229 is a block co-Polymer that can be added to organic components to improve surface properties.
- One of the applications is in organic lubricant formulations for synthetic fibre processing, where it acts as a wetting agent. Furthermore the glycol group imparts anti-static properties. Due to its solubility in water, it can easily be scoured.
- When used as an additive in organic textile coatings, it imparts antiblocking and softness. It also improves the mar resistance of certain coatings.
- The endblocking glycol contains an active hydroxy group, which is reactive with organic polymers like polyurethane. In these cases KylinSil 229 is chemically reacted in the network and increases the hydrolytic stability of the resin.
0.1 ~ 0.5% w/w as leveling agent;
0.5 ~ 5% w/w for resin modification.
Kylin Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Kylin Chemicals Co Ltd is a privately-owned company, headquartered in Changzhou - Jiangsu Province, one of the most industrialized area in China. Kylin Chemicals develops, manufactures and markets a selected range of chemicals, used in the fields including composites, coatings, cosmetics, detergents & cleaning, mining, oil & gas, water treatment and organic synthesis, etc. Our products are exported to Europe, America, South Korea, ASEAN, India and Middle East countries. Supported by professional management systems to control the entire business stages from raw material sourcing, manufacturing to delivery, Kylin Chemicals ensures our customers' needs at quality, cost-effectiveness and sustainability. Driven by our mission & value, we strive to create sustainable competitive advantage for our customers, by delivering to them experienced quality products, technical expertise, competitiveness and innovative solutions.
- Company Name: Kylin Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Representative: David Sze
- Product/Service: Epoxy Curing Accelerators , Glutaraldehyde CAS 111-30-8 , Analogue of Sokalan PA25 CP7 , Polyacrylamide , Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride , Potassium Monopersulfate CAS 70693-62-8
- Capital (Million US $): 1000000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Xinbei Disctict, Changzhou 213000, Jiangsu, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Export Manager
- Tel: 86-519-85181620
Premium Related Products